Things to do this September in and around the Hawkesbury & Penrith areas.
WHAT’S ON THIS MONTH:
– FK Freestyle Kinds Motorcross @ Pitt Town & District Sports Club. Sat 14th September – 3-9pm. TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCED. Tickets are $10-$60.
– Windsor Spectacular Boat Races @ Governor Phillip Park, George St, Windsor. Sat-Sun 14-15th September. 8am-6pm.
– Woodcroft Lake Festival @ Lake Woodcroft. 21st September. 10am-4pm. Family entertainment, market stalls, performers, activities, rides & workshops. Free Entry.
– Music by the River @ Jamistown. 22nd September. 11am-4pm. Great music and a lazy afternoon in Tench Reserve, right on the river. Free event.
– Spring Sensation @ Clarendon Tavern. 29th September. 11am-3pm. Free family fun day with slime workshops. Free entry.
– Model Park Open Day @ Luddenham – Sunday 29th September. 9am-4pm. Come see model cars, planes & boats race round, with a minature train, model trains and slot car track in action. BBQ & picnic areas available on site. $15 entry per car.
– The Farm @ Lynwood Country Club (Pitt Town Bottoms). Every Sunday 11.30am-3.30pm. Bring the kids along to see and pat the farm animals, play on the fantastic playground, and enjoy a wonderful meal with a view.
Hawkesbury Central Library:
“Rhyme Time” for 18mths-3 years, every Monday 10.00-10.45am (except school holidays) . Rhymes, songs & craft. Siblings welcome.
Pre-school Story Time for 3-5 years, every Tuesday 11am-12pm (except school holidays). Themed stories, rhymes & craft.
Richmond Central Library:
Pre-school Story Time for 3-5 years, every Thursday 11am-12pm (except school holidays). Themed stories, rhymes & craft.
Story Time for pre-schoolers, runs throughout the school term. Wednesdays 10.30-11.30am.