Venue/Address: Pioneer Tavern – Cnr Maxwell St & The Northern Rd, Penrith
Date/s: Sunday 23rd February – 10am-5pm
COME ALONG AND SUPPORT A WONDERFUL CAUSE – THE CURE OF BRAIN CANCER
Around 1700 people are diagnosed with brain cancer in Australia annually and approximately 1200 die from the disease every year. Brain cancer kills more children in Australia than any other disease and more people under 40 than any other cancer. Cure Brain Cancer Foundation is dedicated to accelerating the development of new treatments to increase five-year survival from the current 20% to 50% by 2023.
The Pioneer Tavern is raising funds for this amazing cause, and having a massive Family Fun Day!
– Social Motorcycle Bike Ride starting with an early Brekky for those that have registered to take part
– Massive inflatable World
– Teacup Rides
– Pony Rides
– Face painting & more
– $20 wrist bands give the kiddies unlimited rides all day
– Special sporting guests
– UFC LIVE in our Sports Lounge on the BIG screens. Penrith UFC gym will be out here on the day aswell.
– Pop up market stalls
– IFLY pop up
– Live Auctions & a huge monster raffle
– BBQs & Coffee Vans available
So much more on the day, pop in and show your support
DUE TO HOW BIG THIS EVENT IS PARKING WILL BE VERY LIMITED. IT IS RECOMMENDED IF YOU CAN’T FIND PARKING, LOOK FOR OFF STREET PARKING AND WALK UP.